Sales Executive JD
Position: Sales Executive
Duty Station: Plot 2A, NIC Building, Kampala Road
Mode of work: Full time
Who We Are:
Spidd Africa prides itself on its uniqueness of being born on Kampala streets. Established in 2001 as SPIDD-COM (U) Ltd, rebranded as SPIDD AFRICA to reflect our evolving business model, we have gradually established ourselves as a reputable end-to-end systems integrator and partner. At SPIDD AFRICA we create business value from technological innovation whilst taking into consideration the needs of our clients.
What we do:
We offer fully managed IT services and project-based IT solutions such as Network Infrastructure services, Network Security services, App Security services, Artificial, Intelligence, Technology Consulting, Application Services and Managed Cloud services. Spidd Africa’s solutions are complemented with a comprehensive professional service offering, covering consulting, support, and training as well as system integration and customization. Successful implementation in the shortest timeframe is Spidd Africa’s goal for every one of our customers.
At Spidd Africa, our people shape our business with their dedication and creativity. Our culture is defined by positive, passionate, agile, respectful, and accountable individuals who bring innovation to work and feel empowered to be their best selves and bring that energy forward. As a leading technology company, we know it is vitally important to nurture your creativity and provide the opportunity to foster your own ideas and have your voice listened to.
Our Apprenticeship Program:
The Spidd Africa Apprenticeship Program is a three-month program that provides selected individuals with hands-on experience working on innovative solutions, IT services and solutions tailored to our client’s unique business requirements.
The three-month Apprenticeship program is comprised of assignments designed to help you develop and strengthen your knowledge and skills and build a successful career at Spidd Africa for the top performers. You’ll get hands-on experience working for a company that uses current technology trends, extensive expertise and ambitious strategies.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND PROFILE
A Sales Executive drives the company’s products and/or services sales by actively seeking prospects and pursuing sales opportunities.
We are looking for a passionate sales executive to join our sales team. The sales executive’s responsibilities include generating leads, making sales calls, continuously updating our CRM database, and meeting sales targets.
To be successful as a sales executive with Spidd, you should be an inspired self-starter and able to drive sales growth. Ultimately, a top-notch sales executive should be able to build a rapport with customers and close sales. Additionally, you should love and be inspired by technology.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Forecast quarterly and annual profits, achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Creating sales goals and implementing initiatives to increase sales
- Assisting sales team members to build quality relationships with customers
- Propose wise sales plans and targets in alignment with business objectives
- Manage individual performances and report sales results
- Prepare and review the annual budget for the area of responsibility
- Analyze market trends and discover new opportunities for growth
- Address critical problems and suggest prompt solutions
- Participate in decisions for expansion or acquisition
- Suggest new services/products and innovative sales techniques to increase customer satisfaction
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Managing recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Collaboration with other company departments, such as marketing or finance, to offer customer support
- Assisting sales team members to follow up with potential and current customers
- Generating reports and data for sales analysis through the use of CRM
- Handling escalated client objections and concerns to support other team members
- Help out during in preparation of Bids
- AOB to marketing and business development
Education and Qualifications
- Qualification: A Bachelor in Sales, Business Administration, Commerce or any related field
- Experience: None, the applicant must be a recent graduate
Skills and specifications
- Ability to measure and analyze key performance indicators.
- Ability to quickly learn and master CRM software and other systems used in various sales processes.
- Ability to lead and motivate a high-performance sales team
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Willingness to travel as needed
- Exceptional communication skills to provide leadership to a team and support customers
- Ability to lead a customer through the sales process, determining needs, and closing the sale
- Strong foundational knowledge in information technology, including hardware, software, and IT
- Comprehensive business knowledge to create realistic sales projections and objectives for the team
- Interpersonal skills to liaise with other departments and people within the organization
- Extensive mentoring and leadership qualities to train and develop sales team members
- Superior communication skills, including pitches, face-to-face presentations, phone, and email